Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Infinite Crescendo: The Synergy Fashion Show

This past Saturday was the culmination of my 4 years as an apparel design major. I showed off my senior collection at Infinite Crescendo, the fashion show put on by UD's campus club, Synergy. It was the first and last time I will have participated and it was amazing! There was very little drama, which I was thankful for, though a little hectic backstage. Everyone watching in the audience said that the show was fabulous and very professional.

It was definitely an experience working with models, but the ones I worked with were all very down-to-earth. Thank you Whitney, Billy, and Christine! Below is a link to the video of my collection on the runway, which can also be found on the main page of my website (http://www.erinamende.com/).

Delftwear Runway Video on YouTube

The programs were also very well-done with photos taken at a park in Wilmington by a team of photographers from UD's art department. Here is an image of my garments that was in the program:

If you'd like to read more about the fashion show, there is an article in UD's "The Review":

Synergy Hosts "Infinite Crescendo" fashion show

Thank you to everyone who came out to the show to support UD fashion. Also thank you to my fellow seniors and my professor, Dr. Orzada, and thank you to the Synergy Club for making the show possible.

P.S. If you'd like to see high-resolution pictures of my Delftwear collection then please go to my website and go to the portfolio section

No comments: