Saturday, March 21, 2009

Delftwear

It's been awhile since I posted but I thought I'd include a post with pictures of my Delftwear collection. If I ever get the time I want to make a skirt to go with the jacket, a jacket to go with the first outfit pictured, and an entire 4th ensemble. Woo! That's a lot. The Synergy fashion show is this spring and my collection will be shown along with the other seniors' collections and other fashion. It will be May 9. I'm excited! Models will be walking down the runway in my designs! The song I chose was MIKA's "Grace Kelly". I wanted something light and playful like the galant style of classical music which is where I got my inspiration in part. Tell me what you think! I also posted these on BurdaStyle.com and they were well-received.








That's all!

No comments: